I had a lot of fun with the Photoblitz assignment! When I first read the instructions I wasn’t sure I would be able to complete it in only 20 minutes. It actually went a lot faster than I thought it would and only took 11 minutes.
I picked a great time to do the assignment since it was 75 and sunny! It made the challenge really enjoyable, and being outside provided me with a lot of photo opportunities.
Reading the articles about photography before completing the assignment made it more interesting, since I was thinking about the different aspects of photography as I was doing it. I might actually do another Photoblitz sometime since it was a quick and fun way to work on the creative aspects of my photography.
The seven tasks I got for the challenge were:
- Change perspective! Look up make a photo of what’s going on in the sky.
- Wood has a lot of character and variety. A photo of something wooden.
- Features a repeating pattern.
- Your favorite color.
- Includes a “finished product” and at least one of its “raw materials”.
- Make a photograph with your camera at floor level.
- Make it green: green sleeves, green with envy, green eggs and ham.