This week ended up being a lot more enjoyable than I had expected! Creating a radio show was a lot of fun, and allowed me to experiment with the audio skills that I have learned so far. My group mates and I worked really well together and created a final product that I am proud of. I wrote this blog post explaining some of the details behind our show being created.

We didn’t have any star assignments this week, but I did complete a couple of daily creates. You can see them below.

And last but definitely not least… the radio show! This was a group project that I was a little skeptical of at first, but it ended up being a good experience! I ended up with great group members, and we together chose a theme for the show that I thought was really interesting. I am happy with our final product, and can’t wait for it to be played on ds106 radio next week!