I didn’t have many expectations coming into this class, so it’s ironic that this first week was not what I expected. It was definitely a little overwhelming to look over the assignments for the first week, especially since I had to create all of my social media accounts from nothing. I haven’t done anything like this before, so it was fun to experiment, but also confusing at times.

One of the first things I did was create all of my social media accounts and introduce myself on each of them. Here is my introductory blog post, and below are my other introductions.

After I installed my domain, the hardest thing was trying out how to orient WordPress. The other accounts were pretty easy to set up and introduce myself on, since I had already used most of them.

After the introductions, I wrote about our theme in this blog post. As I mention in the post, I am looking forward to experimenting with this theme as a class.

I also tried a few of the daily creates this week even though they weren’t required. I figured it was good practice!

My plant ended up dying btw

This week was more work than I was expecting, and challenging at times, but I am really looking forward to this class and all of the things I will continue to learn and experiment with.